"The 411"

My photo
A small, luminous portal, somewhere on the western edge of the Atlantic, northern hemisphere, 3rd rock from the Sun
When I was about 7 years of age, I stood in the middle of Robin's Field Primary School's playground on a glorious, cloudless, autumn day in London. Gazing up, a burst of ceruleun sky seared through me. I had been awakened from a deep, protective state of numb. Future decades jerked me back & forth on the teeter- totter of life. Great ups, miserable downs, nanoseconds of breathtaking joys, infinite hours deep inside pain. A couple of years ago, I began to hit the mercurial Wall o' Menopause. True to self, I went at it, head first, in a pool of icy hot sweat, the proverbial sledge hammer. Spiritually & emotionally, I was drained. Empty. As in "this well was D-R-Y." Of everything. Time passed & I began waking up again - just like on the playground. In reality, I must say, I really like this side of 50. "The best is yet to come ... "

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring - in all its glory ...








It's been a quiet winter, here in da gadda.




Then, all of a sudden -
SPRING -
EVERYWHERE.
Despite a couple of cold blasts,
the lifecycle prevails.
Lots of juicy, succulent food.
Survival of the fittest -
from the seeds of all wombs.
For now, the joy of sitting,
observing.
Being.
Connecting.
Mother to Mother
****
Nature & me

No comments: